ELIXIR PREMIUM CBD HEMP OIL EXTRACT FOR BETTER HEALTH AND WELLBEING.
The benefits of hemp and cannabidiol have been understood by traditional medicine for thousands of years. Recent scientific studies have shown that cannabidiol extract, one of the biologically active components of hemp and marijuana plants, supports a range of functions throughout the body including joint & muscle health, inhibition of inflammation and improved sleep quality.
- Recent studies indicate that cannabidiol oil drops are effective in treating:
- Chronic pain, including arthritis, neuropathy & sciatica. CBD impacts your endocannabinoid receptors, reducing inflammation and the effect of allergies.
- Depression and anxiety – CBD can act on the brain’s receptors for serotonin, helping to relax muscles, support a positive mood and reduce anxiety.
- Insomnia and sleep quality – by acting on serotonin receptors, CBD can help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- Acne – CBD oil’s anti inflammatory properties may assist in calming outbreaks and prevent re-occurrence by regulating sebum production.
- Heart health – CBD has been shown to lower high blood pressure through a combination of stress relief, antioxidant effect and inflammatory calming mechanisms.
- For Better Body And Brain Health:
- Delivered to you in a precise, concentrated and consistent dose, we ensure that you get the same dosage of CBD extract (32 mg per ml) every single time.
- Our CBD oil 500mg is perfect for anyone looking for an effective and gentle alternative or support for regular medication, pain analgesics and topical serums or creams.
- CBD can also assist in improving and supporting a range of functions throughout the body, leading to improved well-being and quality of life.
- Less than 0.3% THC:
- With less than 0.3% THC content, Elixir pure cannabidiol extract is completely free of psychoactive effect, so you can take it as an anti inflammatory supplement with complete peace of mind.
- The benefits of natural CBD oil have been extensively researched and are now recognised by health care professionals worldwide.